As an HCI group focusing on improving user experience with technologies, we are specialised in providing technical consultancy and support to meet every digitisation need.
We work closely with our Regional Community Partnerships, OVC to support regional economic development. On the top of that, we are also actively involved in supporting national and pan-regional businesses and organisations. Here is a list of clients we have been working or worked with:
- Alcohol Education Trust (gamification, website evaluation etc.)
- Bournemouth North Rotary Club (website development, usability evaluation etc.)
- Bournemouth University (website evaluation)
- CustomWorld (website redevelopment, usability evaluation etc.)
- Grads for Growth (technical consultancy, architectural design etc.)
- Poole Hospital (various digital health initiatives)
- Research Investments (Gates Foundation Funded Project, technical consultancy, web app development etc.)
- Royal Bournemouth Hospital (various digital health initiatives)
- Wareham Town Council (website redevelopment)
Depending on the needs, we are happy to offer various forms of collaboration opportunities, ranging from undergraduate/postgraduate student projects to business contracts and KTP. If you are interested in collaborating with us, please contact Dr Nan Jiang (njiang at bournemouth.ac.uk).